Music plays an important role in culture. It’s everywhere we go—on television and radio, in elevators, in restaurants, in kids movies. Parents and caregivers instinctively use music to calm and soothe their children. Music expresses joy and love, and it encourages social and verbal interactions.
Your toddler probably loves dancing and moving to music. Repetitious songs provide repeat exposure to word use and leads to memorization. Silly songs make children laugh and bring them joy. You can sing familiar songs with your little one and clap and tap out rhythms using your hands or rhythm toys. Music toys for two-year-olds enhance the child’s natural learning environment and help develop music appreciation.
1. Kids Pound and Tap Bench
This toy is a creative twist on the xylophone. Kids enjoy making noise and this toy delivers!
- Versital Percussion Toy
- Sensory Learning
- Provides opportunity to learn rhythm, early melodies and color
2. Kids Microphone
Kids love to hear themselves talk! What better way than through a voice changing, amplified microphone!
- Can sing along to other songs for pure entertainment
- Allows for imaginative play
- Teaches ABCs, counting, colors, body parts, and more
3. Dancing and/or Singing Toys
In the early years of your baby's life, your baby soaks up so much information in order for it to develop its various senses. These toys stimulate all sort of senses.
- Encourages touch and exploration
- Sounds and songs develop the baby's listening skills
- Interactive entertainment
4. Kids Hand Bells
Boost your child’s musical journey with these fun music-makers for both parents and kids. There is no discord or jarring sound as your 2-year old plays. This toy is the perfect introduction to music for early learners.
- Allows for free-form music creation
- Introduces early learners to music
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, cause and effect, and color matching