Easy, Healthy, and Fun Frog Snack
Easy Healthy “Frog” Kid Snack
Looking for a fast, easy, fun AND healthy snack that kids love? Try this little "amphibian" inspired gem!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready in 5 minutes
- ¼ Granny Smith Apple; Cored
- 2 Raisins
- 3 Green Grapes cut in half
- 1 Teaspoon Soft Cream Cheese
- Lay apples sideways on a plate. Cut out a thin, horizontal sliver for mouth.
- Arrange one grape half on each side of the apple to make the arms
- Cut out 2 triangles from the other 4 grapes to create the toes and fingers and then arrange them as the hands and feet.
- Shape the cream cheese into 2, small balls and stick a grape into each as a pupil.
- Stick cream cheese eyes on top of the quartered apple
- See image for further guidance
Nutrition per serving:
46 calories, 1.8 g fat, 7.9 g carbohydrates, 0.6 g protein, 5 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium